- Exploration of career choices
- Adult mentoring based on career interest
- Guidance and counseling
- Credit towards graduation
- Leadership development
- Paid and unpaid internships
- Community service opportunities
- Post-secondary educational placement services
- 12 month follow up services after graduation
- WorkOne resources
- Community and business networking
Young Adults: If you are 16 – 24 years old, get started on your future today.
Get the Education and Training You Need: Whether you need a high school diploma, a High School Equivalent, a college degree or technical training, WorkOne can help find the resources to meet your educational and training goals.
Plan Now for the Career You Want: WorkOne has resources to assist in evaluating your skills, experiences and interests so that you can judge how your attributes compare with job opportunities.
Assess Your Skills: Young adults often have special considerations in finding jobs that fit their skills, experience and age.
Get Help for Your Job Search: WorkOne can help you assemble the tools you need to get a great job. WorkOne gives advice on resumes, cover letters, and tips on how to get a job. WorkOne also helps those interested in getting jobs right now by providing current job leads, helping you to prepare a winning resume, improving your interviewing skills, developing an effective job search and more.